|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Chutney Turkey Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces small shell pasta [or spiral pasta]
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mango chutney (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 lb. deli turkey breast, cubed
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, chutney, lime juice and salt. Gently stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients except walnuts; toss to coat. Garnish with walnuts.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.