Chutney Turkey Pasta Salad
- Serves: 8
- PREP TIME: 25 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 8 ounces small shell pasta [or spiral pasta]
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mango chutney (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 lb. deli turkey breast, cubed
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, chutney, lime juice and salt. Gently stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients except walnuts; toss to coat. Garnish with walnuts.