|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Everyone will reach for seconds when you make this hors d'oeuvre favorite!
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic
- 1 can (6-1/2 oz.) crabmeat [or 1 cup frozen crabmeat, thawed]
- 18 medium mushrooms, stems removed
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. 2. In small bowl, blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, bread crumbs, cheese and garlic; fold in crabmeat. Evenly spoon mixture into mushroom caps. 3. On baking sheet, arrange mushroom caps. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.