|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Ice Cream Bar Cupcakes
- 1 box (18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
- Breyers® Ice Cream
- Your favorite Breyers™ Toppings, Sprinkles and Sauces, chopped nuts, marshmallows, crushed candy bars or cookies, chocolate chips or cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease and flour two 12-cup muffin pans or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, beat cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water, eggs and cinnamon 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely. Top with a scoop of Breyers® Ice Cream and serve with your favorite toppings.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.