Ice Cream Bar Cupcakes
- Serves: 24
- PREP TIME: 5 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 1 box (18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 containers (1.5 qt. ea.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Your favorite Breyers™ Toppings, Sprinkles and Sauces, chopped nuts, marshmallows, crushed candy bars or cookies, chocolate chips or cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease and flour two 12-cup muffin pans or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, beat cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water, eggs and cinnamon 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely. Top with a scoop of Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and serve with your favorite toppings.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|