|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Jalapeno Black Bean Dip
- 1 can (16 oz.) black beans, drained and mashed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar cheese] (about 4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine beans, 1/2 cup cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, jalapeño, cumin and garlic powder in medium bowl. Spoon into 1-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.