Jalapeno Black Bean Dip
- Serves: 1 1/2 cups
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 can (16 oz.) black beans, drained and mashed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar cheese] (about 4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine beans, 1/2 cup cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, jalapeño, cumin and garlic powder in medium bowl. Spoon into 1-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.