- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 21 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 cups thinly sliced cabbage (about 10 oz.)
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 lb. kielbasa, sliced
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add cabbage and apple. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in apple juice, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard, brown sugar and vinegar. Add kielbasa and simmer covered 5 minutes or until heated through.