|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||21 min|
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 cups thinly sliced cabbage (about 10 oz.)
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 lb. kielbasa, sliced
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add cabbage and apple. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in apple juice, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard, brown sugar and vinegar. Add kielbasa and simmer covered 5 minutes or until heated through.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.