|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Monterey Green Chilies Pizza
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro [or parsley]
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken [or chorizo sausage] (optional)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°. In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, chilies, red onion and cilantro. On ungreased baking sheet, arrange pizza crust. Evenly spread 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise mixture on crust, then top with chicken and remaining mayonnaise mixture. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. To serve, garnish with sliced green onions.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.