Pesto Grilled Chicken with Roasted Peppers
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 5 min
- COOK TIME: 12 min
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 4 pita breads or hearty Italian rolls, halved
- Lettuce leaves
- In small bowl, blend pesto with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; reserve 1/4 cup mixture.
- Brush chicken with part of remaining pesto mixture. Grill or broil chicken, turning and brushing occasionally with pesto mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Cool chicken slightly; cut into strips. Toss with roasted peppers.
- Evenly spread inside of pitas with reserved 1/4 cup pesto mixture; line with lettuce. Fill with chicken mixture.