|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
Pesto Grilled Chicken with Roasted Peppers
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 4 pita breads [or hearty Italian rolls], halved
- Lettuce leaves
- In small bowl, blend pesto with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; reserve 1/4 cup mixture.
- Brush chicken with part of remaining pesto mixture. Grill or broil chicken, turning and brushing occasionally with pesto mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Cool chicken slightly; cut into strips. Toss with roasted peppers.
- Evenly spread inside of pitas with reserved 1/4 cup pesto mixture; line with lettuce. Fill with chicken mixture.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.