- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt (optional)
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1/4 lb. sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 lb. sliced pastrami
- 8 slices rye bread
- In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard and celery salt. Add cabbage; toss to coat.
- Spread one side of 4 bread slices with 1/2 tablespoon Mayonnaise. On preheated griddle or in 12-inch skillet, arrange bread, Mayonnaise-side-down.
- Top with cheese and pastrami, then slaw. Spread one side of remaining 4 bread slices with 1/2 tablespoon Mayonnaise. Top sandwiches with bread, Mayonnaise-side-up. Cook, turning once, until sandwiches are golden and cheese is melted.