|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||5 min|
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt (optional)
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1/4 lb. sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 lb. sliced pastrami
- 8 slices rye bread
- In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard and celery salt. Add cabbage; toss to coat.
- Spread one side of 4 bread slices with 1/2 tablespoon Mayonnaise. On preheated griddle or in 12-inch skillet, arrange bread, Mayonnaise-side-down.
- Top with cheese and pastrami, then slaw. Spread one side of remaining 4 bread slices with 1/2 tablespoon Mayonnaise. Top sandwiches with bread, Mayonnaise-side-up. Cook, turning once, until sandwiches are golden and cheese is melted.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.