|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Tumbled Taco Salad
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Tortilla chips
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning mix in small bowl; set aside.
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in remaining taco seasoning mix and continue preparing according to taco seasoning mix package directions.
- Arrange tortilla chips on serving platter. Layer lettuce, beef mixture, tomato and cheese. Top with mayonnaise mixture and enjoy.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.