Tumbled Taco Salad
- Serves: 5
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 10 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Tortilla chips
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning mix in small bowl; set aside.
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in remaining taco seasoning mix and continue preparing according to taco seasoning mix package directions.
- Arrange tortilla chips on serving platter. Layer lettuce, beef mixture, tomato and cheese. Top with mayonnaise mixture and enjoy.