|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Tuna Macaroni Salad
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp. white distilled vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped or shredded carrot
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, relish, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in large bowl. Stir in macaroni, tuna, celery, carrot and onion. Chill, if desired. Toss, if desired, with additional Mayonnaise before serving.