|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Tuna Macaroni Salad
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp. white distilled vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped or shredded carrot
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, relish, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in large bowl. Stir in macaroni, tuna, celery, carrot and onion. Chill, if desired. Toss, if desired, with additional Mayonnaise before serving.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.