- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked turkey [or chicken]
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared fresh salsa
- 6 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in turkey, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and salsa. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Divide filling down center of each tortilla, then top with cheese. Roll up tortilla and fold ends up to close. Serve, if desired, with additional salsa, sour cream or shredded cheddar cheese.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving with Light Mayonnaise|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|