|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving with Light Mayonnaise|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked turkey [or chicken]
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 6 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in turkey, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and salsa. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Divide filling down center of each tortilla, then top with cheese. Roll up tortilla and fold ends up to close. Serve, if desired, with additional salsa, sour cream or shredded cheddar cheese.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.