|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
Artichoke-Crusted Tilapia Fillets
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 2 lbs.)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside. 2. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except fillets. On prepared baking sheet, arrange fillets; evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture. 3. Bake fillets 10 minutes. Set oven to broil, then broil fillets until tops are golden and fish flakes with a fork.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.