Artichoke-Crusted Tilapia Fillets
- Serves: 6
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 12 min
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 2 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except fillets in medium bowl. Arrange fillets on prepared baking sheet; evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake fillets 10 minutes. Set oven to broil, then broil fillets until tops are golden and fish flakes with a fork.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|