|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Hellmann's Dijon Pepper Tuna Cakes
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 cans (6.5 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1. In shallow bowl, combine 1/4 cup bread crumbs with 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside. 2. In medium bowl, combine tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, parsley, mustard, remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Shape tuna mixture into 6 patties, then dip in bread crumb mixture until evenly coated. 3. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook tuna cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve, if desired, on lettuce with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce*.
- *Roasted Red Pepper Sauce: In blender or food processor, process 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, 1 clove garlic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and pinch ground red pepper (optional) until smooth. Chill, if desired.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.