|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||290 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Oven-Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 lbs. assorted root vegetables, (carrots, parsnips, beets, onions and/or sweet potatoes), peeled and cut into wedges
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary [or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed]
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl until vegetables are well-coated.
- Spread vegetables in large shallow roasting pan or jelly-roll pan in single layer. Roast, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
- Cost per recipe*: $4.64. Cost per serving*: $1.16. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.