|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||290 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Oven-Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 lbs. assorted root vegetables (carrots, parsnips, beets, onions and/or sweet potatoes), peeled and cut into wedges
- 10 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl until vegetables are well-coated.
- Spread vegetables in large shallow roasting pan or jelly-roll pan in single layer. Roast, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
- Cost per recipe*: $4.64. Cost per serving*: $1.16. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise.