Herb-Crusted Russet Potatoes
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tsp. garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. Russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except potatoes. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- In large shallow roasting pan, evenly spread potatoes. Roast, stirring once, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|