Savory Roasted Chicken
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 25 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh sage leaves, rosemary and/or thyme*
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 lbs. bone-in chicken parts with skin
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange chicken in roasting pan, Evenly spread a small amount of mayonnaise mixture under the skin of each piece, then brush tops with remaining mixture.
- Roast until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 25 minutes.
*Substitution: Use 1 teaspoon dried sage, rosemary and/or thyme, crushed.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||460|
|Total Fat||51 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|