|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||460|
|Total Fat||51 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Savory Roasted Chicken
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh sage leaves, rosemary and/or thyme*
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 lbs. bone-in chicken parts with skin
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange chicken in roasting pan, Evenly spread a small amount of mayonnaise mixture under the skin of each piece, then brush tops with remaining mixture.
- Roast until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 25 minutes.
- *Substitution: Use 1 teaspoon dried sage, rosemary and/or thyme, crushed.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.