|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes [or yams], peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil in medium bowl. Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring once, 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; cool completely.
- Combine potatoes, apple, cranberries and remaining Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat. Chill, if desired.
- Tip: For an extra special twist, add Sweetened Pecans. Cook 1 cup chopped pecans in 12-inch nonstick skillet with 6 tablespoons sugar, stirring constantly, until sugar browns, about 5 minutes. Spread pecan mixture onto greased aluminum foil. Let cool. Break into bite-size pieces and add to salad just before serving. Cost per recipe*: $5.41. Cost per serving*: $.54. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.