|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
Summer Fruit with Honey-Velvet Sauce
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel (about 1 lemon)
- 4 cups fresh assorted fruit (sliced peaches, blueberries, blackberries and/or raspberries)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, honey and lemon peel; set aside. 2. In 4 serving dishes, evenly divide fruit. To serve, drizzle with honey sauce, then top with almonds.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.