|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||50 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||55 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||430 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Honey-Glazed Sweet Potato Bake
This sweet and simple classic side dish pairs well with pork or holiday ham.
- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes [or yams], peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spray bottom of broiler pan or large roasting pan with vegetable spray. With wire whisk, blend Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, brown sugar and honey; Toss with potatoes. Roast, stirring twice, 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- TIP: Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.