|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Marinate for||30 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||610|
|Total Fat||67 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Chipotle Flank Steak with Creamy Cilantro Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 can (7 oz.) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 lb. boneless flank steak
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- Process 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, chipotle peppers and lime juice in food processor or blender until smooth. Arrange steak in baking dish. Rub both sides with mayonnaise mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cilantro, garlic salt and remaining 3/4 cup Mayonnaise in small bowl; cover and chill.
- Grill steak, turning once, 8 minutes or until desired doneness. Slice steak and serve with cilantro sauce.
- Also great with Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise.