|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Chocolate Almond Macaroons
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 package (14 oz.) flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line cookie pans with parchment paper; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine cocoa powder with flour; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat sugar, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, milk and almond extract 2 minutes or until well blended. On low speed, add flour mixture and mix just until blended. Stir in coconut.
- On prepared pans, drop dough by tablespoonfuls, 2-inches apart. Bake 15 minutes or until tops are set. Immediately remove cookies to wire rack and cool completely.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.