Chocolate Almond Macaroons
- Serves: 2 1/2 dozen
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 15 min
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 package (14 oz.) flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line cookie pans with parchment paper; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine cocoa powder with flour; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat sugar, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, milk and almond extract 2 minutes or until well blended. On low speed, add flour mixture and mix just until blended. Stir in coconut.
- On prepared pans, drop dough by tablespoonfuls, 2-inches apart. Bake 15 minutes or until tops are set. Immediately remove cookies to wire rack and cool completely.