|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
Best Ever Sausage & Cornbread Stuffing Dinner
- 1 lb. sweet Italian or pork sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 6 links)
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 box (10 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 4 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 2 cups fat free reduced sodium chicken broth, heated
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Cook sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until almost done; drain, if desired. Add red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in corn and green onions; heat through.
- Meanwhile, combine stuffing mix, hot broth and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Arrange hot stuffing on serving plate, then top with sausage mixture. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.