|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Best Ever Sausage & Cornbread Stuffing Dinner
- 1 lb. sweet Italian or pork sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 6 links)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 box (10 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 4 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 2 cups fat free reduced sodium chicken broth, heated
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Cook sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until almost done; drain, if desired. Add red pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in corn and green onions; heat through.
- Meanwhile, combine stuffing mix, hot broth and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Arrange hot stuffing on serving plate, then top with sausage mixture. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.