|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Pecan & Cranberry-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 3 cups seasoned cube stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chicken broth [or water]
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted, if desired
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/4 inch thick (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Combine stuffing mix, broth, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, pecans and cranberries in large bowl. Evenly top chicken with stuffing mixture. Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and cook covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle, if desired, with additional pecans and cranberries.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.