|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces rotelle pasta
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 jar (210 mL) roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (180 ml) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- Cook rotelle according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing with mustard in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Chill, if desired
- Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.