|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Baked Fish Sticks
- 1 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. firm cod, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, slightly beaten with 2 tsp. water
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine bread crumbs, olive oil and salt in shallow dish; set aside.
- Evenly coat cod with flour, then egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture. Arrange cod on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. Serve, if desired, with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce*.
- *Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce: Combine 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons mustard and 2 tablespoons honey in small bowl.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.