|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Serving Size per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||51 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||160 %|
Pasta Salad with Vegetables
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 cups assorted fresh vegetables (zucchini, red and yellow peppers and/or red onion), sliced
- 1 box (16 oz.) fusilli pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1/3 cup sliced Kalamata olives [or pitted ripe olives]
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Blend 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, vinegar and ground black pepper in medium bowl. Stir in vegetables. Arrange vegetable mixture in grill pan or on foil on grill. Grill vegetables, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Cool.
- Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- TIP: Add cut up cooked chicken or flaked drained tuna for a simple main dish idea. Vegetables may also be roasted in the oven. For a Better-for-you version, try using whole grain pasta and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.98. Cost per serving*: $1.37. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.