|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- 2 cans (6 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup drained and chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. small capers, rinsed and drained
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- Combine all ingredients except bread in medium bowl. Arrange, if desired, on greens and serve with bread.
- Cost per recipe*:$5.30 Cost per serving*:$.88 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.