|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Cover potatoes and garlic with water in 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Coarsely mash potatoes with remaining ingredients, leaving some potato chunks.
- TIP: For EXTRA SPECIAL SMASHED POTATOES, stir in 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon and use shredded cheddar cheese instead of Parmesan cheese. Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil.
- Cost per recipe*: $3.00. Cost per serving*: $0.50. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.