|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||350|
|Total Fat||39 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Four Cheese Enchilada Bake
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 (8-in.) soft taco size flour tortillas
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef and chili powder over medium-high heat; drain, if desired.
- In a medium bowl combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, salsa and cooked beef.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange 3 tortillas overlapping layers. Evenly spread 1/2 of the ground beef mixture, then 1/2 of the cheese; repeat layers.
- Bake covered 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.