|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
Creamy Balsamic Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Red leaf lettuce leaves (optional)
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling water 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Combine Wish-Bone® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl until blended. Toss in potatoes, cheese and avocado.
- Line large serving bowl with lettuce, then spoon in potato mixture. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped green onions.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.