|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||390|
|Total Fat||44 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Smoked Ham, Swiss & Caramelized Onion Sandwich
- 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 multigrain Kaiser roll
- 2 slices deli smoked ham (about 2 oz.)
- 2 slices Swiss cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions*
- 2 slices tomato (optional)
- 1 green leaf lettuce leaf
- Evenly spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise on roll, then top with remaining ingredients.
- *For Caramelized Onions, melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 1 thinly sliced medium onion, stirring occasionally, until dark golden brown and very tender, about 10 minutes.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.