|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 238 g|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||37 %|
|Saturated Fat||35 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Buffalo Muffaletta Sandwich
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 large (8-in.) round artisan bread [or crusty Italian bread]
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken (about 4 oz.)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli honey ham
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, olives, celery, blue cheese and pepper sauce in medium bowl; set aside.
- Cut 1-inch horizontal slice off top of bread; reserve. Remove inside of bread, leaving 1/2-inch shell. Evenly spread 1/2 of the olive mixture in shell, then pepperoni, provolone cheese, chicken, ham and remaining olive mixture. Replace top of bread. Serve cold or heat in oven, if desired.
- To serve warm, wrap sandwich in aluminum foil and bake in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additionial 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.