Oven-Baked Potato Wedges
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, cut into thin wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine all ingredients except potatoes in medium bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes on jelly-roll pan in single layer. Roast, turning once, 35 minutes or until golden brown.