|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Oven-Baked Potato Wedges
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, cut into thin wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine all ingredients except potatoes in medium bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes on jelly-roll pan in single layer. Roast, turning once, 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.