|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||180 min|
|Stand Time||20 min|
Super Moist Roasted Turkey
- 10 lbs. fresh whole turkey [or frozen whole turkey, thawed]
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 large shallot [or onion], chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, sage and/or thyme*
- 1 envelope Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Remove giblets from turkey cavities and rinse turkey inside and out; pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, shallot and herbs in medium bowl; set aside. Starting at neck opening, gently loosen skin on turkey and evenly spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture under skin. Tie legs together with kitchen string.
- Arrange turkey, breast side up, in large shallow roasting pan with rack; rub remaining mayonnaise mixture over outside of turkey. Tent with heavy-duty aluminum foil and roast for 1 hour. Decrease oven to 350° and roast turkey 1-1/2 hours. Remove foil and continue roasting, about 30 minutes, basting occasionally with pan juices, until thermometer inserted in thickest part of the thigh reaches 165°and skin is browned and crispy. Let stand covered loosely with foil 20 minutes before carving. Serve with hot, prepared Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix .
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 tsp. dried rosemary, sage and/or thyme, crushed.
- Cost per recipe*: $23.17. Cost per serving*: $2.89. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.