|Prep Time:||10 min|
Mini Reuben Skewers With Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 can (240 mL.) sauerkraut, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 slices rye bread, crust removed
- 8 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 8 ounces sliced cooked corned beef [or pastrami]
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, dressing and sauerkraut in medium bowl; set aside.
- Evenly top 2 bread slices with cheese, corned beef, then remaining bread. Cut each sandwich into 20 cubes and secure with wooden toothpicks. Serve with dipping sauce.
- Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.