Mini Reuben Skewers with Dipping Sauce
- Serves: 20
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 can (8 oz.) sauerkraut, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 slices rye bread, crust removed
- 8 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 8 ounces sliced cooked corned beef [or pastrami]
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, dressing and sauerkraut in medium bowl; set aside.
- Evenly top 2 bread slices with cheese, corned beef, then remaining bread. Cut each sandwich into 20 cubes and secure with wooden toothpicks. Serve with dipping sauce.
Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
|Serving Size||2 appetizer servings|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|