|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
Grilled Chicken & Roasted Peppers on Ciabatta
- 4 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 jar (210 mL) roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese [or packaged mozzarella cheese] (about 4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread (about 16 in.), halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped loosely packed fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing frequently with Dressing, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Top chicken with roasted peppers, then cheese. Grill or broil until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise on both sides of bread; sprinkle with basil. Arrange chicken on bread. Wrap in aluminum foil and keep warm. To serve, cut into 4 pieces.
- TIP: Substitute grilled portobello mushrooms or your favorite vegetable for chicken. Cost per recipe*: $14.46 Cost per serving*: $3.62 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.