Grilled Chicken & Roasted Peppers on Ciabatta
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 15 min
- 4 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 jar (210 mL) roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese [or packaged mozzarella cheese] (about 4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread (about 16 in.), halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped loosely packed fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing frequently with Dressing, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Top chicken with roasted peppers, then cheese. Grill or broil until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, spread Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise on both sides of bread; sprinkle with basil. Arrange chicken on bread. Wrap in aluminum foil and keep warm. To serve, cut into 4 pieces.
TIP: Substitute grilled portobello mushrooms or your favorite vegetable for chicken.
Cost per recipe*: $14.46
Cost per serving*: $3.62
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|