- Serves: 1
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 10 min
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 slice prosciutto [or deli ham] (about 1 oz.) (optional)
- 1 large croissant, split lengthwise
- 1/4 cup watercress [or baby spinach leaves], stems removed (optional)
- Beat Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with eggs in small bowl. Stir in red pepper and onion. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and cook egg mixture 4 minutes (do not stir). Reduce heat to low and cook covered 4 minutes or until eggs are set. Fold over each side.
- Arrange omelette on croissant, then top with prosciutto and watercress.
Note: Recipe can be easily doubled!