Chicken Nugget Sliders
Fun little sandwiches that the kids can help make.
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 12 party-size potato rolls, split
- 12 frozen or refrigerated chicken nuggets, cooked according to package directions
- 3 slices cheddar cheese or Muenster cheese
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and broken into 12 pieces
- 12 small iceberg lettuce leaves
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with ketchup in small bowl; spread on bottom of rolls. Top with remaining ingredients; secure with toothpicks.
*Try with your favorite homemade chicken nugget recipe or chicken tenders cut into pieces.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|