|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Chicken Nugget Sliders
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 12 party-size potato rolls, split
- 12 frozen or refrigerated chicken nuggets, cooked according to package directions
- 3 slices cheddar cheese [or Muenster cheese]
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and broken into 12 pieces
- 12 small iceberg lettuce leaves
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with ketchup in small bowl; spread on bottom of rolls. Top with remaining ingredients; secure with toothpicks.
- *Try with your favorite homemade chicken nugget recipe or chicken tenders cut into pieces.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.