|Prep Time:||10 min|
Turkey 'n Pear Salad Sandwiches
- 8 ounces leftover cooked turkey
- 1 medium pear [or apple], cored and diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 slices Muenster cheese [or cheddar, gouda or havarti cheese ]
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and bread in medium bowl. Evenly spoon turkey salad onto 4 bread slices. Top each with cheese, then remaining bread. Garnish, if desired, with lettuce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.