|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Rotisserie Pulled Chicken Salad Sandwiches
The family will love these hearty sandwiches made with rotisserie or leftover chicken.
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken [or leftover chicken]
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1 cup finely sliced celery
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 8 potato buns [or soft hamburger buns ]
- 8 slices American, cheddar or pepper Jack cheese
- 8 lettuce leaves
- Combine chicken, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, celery and carrots in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Spoon chicken salad onto rolls, then top with cheese and lettuce.
- NOTE: Recipe can be halved.
- Cost per recipe*: $13.23. Cost per serving*: $1.65. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.