Coconut Shrimp Minis with Tropical Sauce
- Serves: 10
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen coconut shrimp, reserve dipping sauce
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 10 party-size potato rolls, split
- 5 slices Muenster cheese [or Swiss cheese], cut in half and folded over
- 10 pieces green leaf lettuce leaves
- Cook coconut shrimp according to package directions; remove tails.
- Combine 2 tablespoons dipping sauce with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; evenly spread on bottom of rolls. Top with cheese, cooked shrimp and lettuce, then remaining rolls; secure with toothpicks. Garnish, if desired, with cubed mango, papaya or pineapple.
*If coconut shrimp does not have dipping sauce, blend 2 tablespoons tropical flavored jam or preserves (pineapple, orange) with Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|