|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Coconut Shrimp Minis with Tropical Sauce
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen coconut shrimp, reserve dipping sauce
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 10 party-size potato rolls, split
- 5 slices Muenster cheese [or Swiss cheese], cut in half and folded over
- 10 pieces green leaf lettuce leaves
- Cook coconut shrimp according to package directions; remove tails.
- Combine 2 tablespoons dipping sauce with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; evenly spread on bottom of rolls. Top with cheese, cooked shrimp and lettuce, then remaining rolls; secure with toothpicks. Garnish, if desired, with cubed mango, papaya or pineapple.
- *If coconut shrimp does not have dipping sauce, blend 2 tablespoons tropical flavored jam or preserves (pineapple, orange) with Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.