|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||5 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Warm White Bean & Tuna Quesadillas
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (5 oz. ea.) tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese [or provolone cheese]
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Lightly mash beans in medium bowl. Stir in tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, lemon juice and salt. Evenly spread tuna salad onto 2 tortillas, then top with cheese, spinach and remaining tortillas.
- Grill, turning once, 3 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.84. Cost per serving*: $1.71. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.