Warm White Bean & Tuna Quesadillas
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 5 min
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (5 oz. ea.) tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese or provolone cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Lightly mash beans in medium bowl. Stir in tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, lemon juice and salt. Evenly spread tuna salad onto 2 tortillas, then top with cheese, spinach and remaining tortillas.
- Grill, turning once, 3 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Cost per recipe*: $6.84.
Cost per serving*: $1.71.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|