|Prep Time:||25 min|
Portobello Burger Paninis
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 4 English muffins [or pita breads], split and toasted
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 small portobello mushrooms, grilled or broiled
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions (optional)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese [or provolone cheese]
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in small bowl; spread on inside and outside of toasted muffins. Layer tomato, mushrooms, onions and cheese on 4 muffins, then top with remaining muffins.
- Cook in nonstick grill pan or in skillet lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, pressing down slightly and turning once, 5 minutes or until toasted and cheese is melted.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.