|Prep Time:||25 min|
Portobello Burger Paninis
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 4 English muffins [or pita breads], split and toasted
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 small portobello mushrooms, grilled or broiled
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions (optional)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese [or provolone cheese]
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in small bowl; spread on inside and outside of toasted muffins. Layer tomato, mushrooms, onions and cheese on 4 muffins, then top with remaining muffins.
- Cook in nonstick grill pan or in skillet lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, pressing down slightly and turning once, 5 minutes or until toasted and cheese is melted.