|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 slider|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Cocktail Meatball Sliders
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 12 party-size potato rolls, split
- 1 plum tomato, cut into 12 very thin slices
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half and folded over
- 12 frozen fully-cooked cocktail-size meatballs, heated according to package instructions
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with honey in small bowl. Evenly spread Mayonnaise mixture on bottom of rolls, then top with remaining ingredients; secure with toothpicks.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.