|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||120 %|
Grilled Chicken & Veggie Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces whole grain penne pasta
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 ounces asparagus, trimmed
- 1 large sweet onion, thickly sliced into rounds
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. light Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, basil and lemon juice in large bowl. Add pasta and toss.
- Meanwhile, grill chicken and vegetables until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Cut warm vegetables into bite-sized pieces and thinly slice chicken. Toss with light Italian dressing in large bowl. Add pasta and toss.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.