BBQ Turkey Sandwiches
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- 4 slices rustic Italian bread, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups sliced deli turkey breast [or leftover turkey ]
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Arrange bread on baking sheet.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with barbecue sauce. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on bread. Arrange turkey on bread, then top with cheese and bacon.
- Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
TIP: To add sauteed mushrooms, melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook 1 package (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then add to sandwiches before adding bacon and cheese.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|