|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
BBQ Turkey Sandwiches
- 4 slices rustic Italian bread, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups sliced deli turkey breast [or leftover turkey ]
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Arrange bread on baking sheet.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with barbecue sauce. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on bread. Arrange turkey on bread, then top with cheese and bacon.
- Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- TIP: To add sauteed mushrooms, melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook 1 package (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then add to sandwiches before adding bacon and cheese.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.