|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Cheddar Crusted Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes [or or yams], peeled and cut into 2-inch-long thin wedges
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine potatoes with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Combine cheese with bread crumbs in large resealable plastic bag; shake to mix well. Add potatoes. Close bag and shake potatoes, separating any clumps, until coated. Arrange potatoes on prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate pans and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crisp.