|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Cheddar Crusted Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes [or or yams], peeled and cut into 2-inch-long thin wedges
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine potatoes with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Combine cheese with bread crumbs in large resealable plastic bag; shake to mix well. Add potatoes. Close bag and shake potatoes, separating any clumps, until coated. Arrange potatoes on prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate pans and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crisp.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.