|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||280 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Sweet Potato Fries with BBQ Mayonnaise
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes [or yams ], peeled and cut into 2-inch-long thin wedges
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine potatoes with 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes on prepared sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate sheets and bake an additional 15 minutes or potatoes are until golden and crisp.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise with barbecue sauce in small bowl. Serve with fries.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.