Sweet Potato Fries with BBQ Mayonnaise
- Serves: 8
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 35 min
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes or yams , peeled and cut into 2-inch-long thin wedges
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine potatoes with 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes on prepared sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate sheets and bake an additional 15 minutes or potatoes are until golden and crisp.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise with barbecue sauce in small bowl. Serve with fries.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||280 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|