|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
Oven-Fried Green Beans with Pizza Dipping Sauce
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup PLUS 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine green beans with 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Combine bread crumbs with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese in large resealable plastic bag. Add green beans, in 2 batches, and close bag; shake. Arrange green beans on prepared pans.
- Bake 15 minutes. Rotate pans and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, microwave remaining 2/3 cup Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons cheese and pizza sauce in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds or until warm; stir. Serve with green beans.