|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
Oven-Fried Green Beans with Pizza Dipping Sauce
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine green beans with 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Combine bread crumbs with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese in large resealable plastic bag. Add green beans, in 2 batches, and close bag; shake. Arrange green beans on prepared pans.
- Bake 15 minutes. Rotate pans and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, microwave remaining 2/3 cup Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons cheese and Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds or until warm; stir. Serve with green beans.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.