|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Barbecue Chicken Caterpillar
- 12 ounces shredded store-bought rotisserie chicken (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese(about 4 oz.)
- 1 package (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Caterpillar Garnishes*
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine chicken, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and cheese in large bowl.
- Unroll pizza crust on lightly floured surface. Evenly spread chicken mixture down center of crust, leaving 3-inch border on sides and 2-inch border on either end. Fold over sides and ends of crust, pinching edges to seal. Arrange on prepared baking sheet, seam-side-down. Gently squeeze the dough to lengthen, then form an "S"-shape. Combine food coloring with egg, then brush onto caterpillar.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- *Caterpillar Garnishes: Use halved grape tomatoes for ''feet'', a pretzel for ''eyeglasses'', black olives for ''eyes'', baby carrots for ''pupils'', broccoli for ''eyebrows'', corn kernels for ''teeth'' and a long thinly sliced carrot for ''tongue''. ''Glue'' on with additional Mayonnaise.
- TIP: For Pizza Chicken Stromboli, use 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup Ragu® Pizza Quick instead of barbecue sauce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.