Barbecue Chicken Caterpillar
- Serves: 8
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 12 ounces shredded store-bought rotisserie chicken (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Caterpillar Garnishes*
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine chicken, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and cheese in large bowl.
- Unroll pizza crust on lightly floured surface. Evenly spread chicken mixture down center of crust, leaving 3-inch border on sides and 2-inch border on either end. Fold over sides and ends of crust, pinching edges to seal. Arrange on prepared baking sheet, seam-side-down. Gently squeeze the dough to lengthen, then form an "S"-shape. Combine food coloring with egg, then brush onto caterpillar.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
*Caterpillar Garnishes: Use halved grape tomatoes for ''feet'', a pretzel for ''eyeglasses'', black olives for ''eyes'', baby carrots for ''pupils'', broccoli for ''eyebrows'', corn kernels for ''teeth'' and a long thinly sliced carrot for ''tongue''. ''Glue'' on with additional Mayonnaise.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|